Welcome!

I am an author, actor, and attorney living and loving in the DFW (metroplex) area. I love books, theatre, movies, and legalese. I've been in plays, short-films, feature films and when I am not working on my debut novel "Black Scorpion Trilogy Book 1: The Veil", I enjoy reviewing plays for The Column Online and representing the down-trodden in legal matters. Thanks for stopping by. If I can help you in anyway, just let me know. I'm your paraclete. -E-









Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Giving back...

With the financial crisis going on and the education budget cuts looming over us I've been working on giving back to the consumer.  My pastor, Brett Stair of The Church at Sendera Ranch has been gracious enough to allow me to offer a free Q&A about bankruptcy. 

There are alot of myths and stigma about filing bankruptcy and I would like to assuage some of the stress, fear and absurdities that float the internet.

Bankruptcy is difficult, even for legal practioners. 

Bring your questions and bring a friend.

Immediately following the morning service 12:30pm, March 20, 2011 at The Church of Sendera Ranch (meeting at the Premier Academy 14081 Willow Springs Rd., Haslet, TX 76052).

No comments:

Post a Comment