Welcome!

I am an author, actor, and attorney living and loving in the DFW (metroplex) area. I love books, theatre, movies, and legalese. I've been in plays, short-films, feature films and when I am not working on my debut novel "Black Scorpion Trilogy Book 1: The Veil", I enjoy reviewing plays for The Column Online and representing the down-trodden in legal matters. Thanks for stopping by. If I can help you in anyway, just let me know. I'm your paraclete. -E-









Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Open our eyes...

“Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” And Elisha prayed, and said, “LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” Then the LORD opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. 2 kings 6:16-17

Just like Elisha's servant we need to ask GOD to open our eyes during the difficult times so that we can see the warriors there to defend us. Often times we feel alone in our defeat but we are only viewing our circumstances through our earthly eyes. If we could see the heavenly hosts that are called to our aid we would no longer fear our trials but instead embrace them. Take heart that you are not alone.  During your dark times, close your eyes and listen for the rustling of the horses and chariots of fire...THEN know that GOD has ALWAYS got your back.

                                  -E-

No comments:

Post a Comment