Welcome!

I am an author, actor, and attorney living and loving in the DFW (metroplex) area. I love books, theatre, movies, and legalese. I've been in plays, short-films, feature films and when I am not working on my debut novel "Black Scorpion Trilogy Book 1: The Veil", I enjoy reviewing plays for The Column Online and representing the down-trodden in legal matters. Thanks for stopping by. If I can help you in anyway, just let me know. I'm your paraclete. -E-









Friday, November 15, 2013

The sun WILL come up tomorrow...

As Annie sings..the sun WILL come up tomorrow.  Over the last 10 months the universe has been handing me a royal a$$ whooping. I've been dealt a hand that I didn't really want. It peaked with me sleeping on an air mattress in my parents living room. I was handed defeat after defeat.  I was at the bottom. I lost my job, my wife left me for another, I couldn't keep my kids because I was sleeping on the floor of my parents house.  But as low as I got one thing was always clear. The sun rose the next day.  Maybe GOD has given us a perpetual sign of faith. The SON always rises. Jesus died and rose again. So no matter how bad things get always know the sun always rises on a brand new day.  Dust yourself off. Pick yourself up. Get back in the game. Each new day is a brand new canvas to paint your future.

                        -E-

No comments:

Post a Comment